Well Pump Repair and Tank Replacement
EMERGENCY CALL – 24/7
servicing in tolland and hartford counties.
Servicing All Major Brands
Fully Licensed and Insured
Well Pump Repair – Well Tank Replacement
In need of a repair? Out of water? Low Water Pressure? Tank in need of a replacement? Now is the time to call your local Tolland county repair specialist, GMAC Plumbing & Heating.
There are quite a few moving parts to your system. First, you have the pump, which is either a submersible type or jet pump in your basement. Then you have a tank and piping to supply pressurized water to your home.
As years go by you most likely will need either your system repaired or replaced. GMAC Plumbing & Heating LLC, is your one-stop source for anything water flows through. We offer repair services for residential customers in Hartford and Tolland County and surrounding towns.
As your pump or well tank gets older, you might notice you don’t have the water pressure or water volume that you once had. As your pump and well tank repair specialist, we can diagnose the problem in your system to get you water back to what you are used to.
Not all systems need to be replaced. Current pumps and well tanks do last for many years. That’s why it’s important to call us for a proper evaluation of your pump or tank. A simple fix can save you thousands of dollars if it’s properly diagnosed.
Pumps and Tanks
Most residential homes in the Vernon CT area have 2 types of pumps and tanks.
- Submersible type well pump is underground outside of your home, located in a casing usually with a blue cap above your lawn.
- Jet style well pump is inside your house, usually in basement or crawl spaces.
- Both types of pumps do need maintenance, service, and inspections annually to make sure everything is working as designed.
- Tanks are located after the pump. The tank is a pressurized water reservoir for your home. They range in many different sizes, with specialized controls. As your tank gets older it will lose the compressed air in the tank, or can rupture and would need to be replaced.
- Tanks come in epoxy coated steel tanks or fiberglass types for high moisture areas. These tanks need to be serviced by a licensed repair technician, If problems occur and are not repaired or replaced properly, your water system can be compromised. Call GMAC Plumbing & Heating today for a proper evaluation of your system.
Your water distribution system has many parts that can fail or need to be replaced. Below are the most common well pump repair service calls GMAC Plumbing & Heating receives from homeowners. All these well pump repair problems can be troubleshot or diagnosed by our repair technicians.
- No water in the house
- Pump keeps cycling
- Water gushing out of the valve
- Water is pulsating when the faucet is turned on.
- Not enough water pressure in the house
- Well tank is corroded or sweating
- Tank is leaking well pump keeps tripping the circuit breaker
- Pump gauge reads 0
- Electric bill is doubled in cost
- Lawn is saturated with water
- Water is brown in color
Plumber in Hartford and Tolland County Connecticut
Andover, Ashford, Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bolton, Broad Brook, Bristol, Colchester, Canton, Columbia, Coventry, Cromwell, East Granby, East Hampton, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Kensington, Hartford, Hartland, Hebron, Manchester, Mansfield, Marlborough, Middlesex, Middletown, New Britain, Newington, Old Lyme, Niantic, Plainville, Portland, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Southington, Stafford, Stafford Springs, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Willington, Windham, Windsor, Windsor Locks.
Services that we Provide
- Boiler / Furnace Repair and Installation
- Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Gas Piping
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Drain Pipe Leak Repair
- Outside Plumbing Repair and Installation
- Outside Faucets
- Well Pump Repair / Well Tank Replacement
- Water Softener / Water Filter Installation
- Tub and Shower Replacement
- Bathroom Vanity or Sink Installation
- Kitchen Sink Plumbing Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing Repair Installation
- Dishwasher Installation
- Gas Dryer Installation
- Washing Machine Plumbing
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Underground Sewer Pipe Repair
- Septic to City Sewer Conversion
- Water Link Leak Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Oil Burner Cleaning
- Basement Bathroom Installation
- Ice Maker Line Installation
- Electric to Gas Stove Conversion
- Gas Outdoor Grill Piping
- Water Meter Water Line Repair
- Pipe Thawing
- New Plumbing for Additions
- Oil to Gas Boiler Installations