Residential Oil & Gas Boiler Furnace Repair
EMERGENCY CALL – 24/7
servicing tolland and hartford counties and all of connecticut.
Servicing All Major Brands
Fully Licensed and Insured
We service, repair, or install new residential gas & oil fired boilers or Furnaces.
Is your current gas or oil boiler in need of a repair or service? Are you interested in replacing your old outdated oil or natural gas boiler, to a new high-efficiency gas or oil boiler?
If you see your oil or natural gas boiler leaking or you see rust, and corrosion on your boiler piping, Now is the time to call your local Vernon boiler repair expert GMAC Plumbing & Heating. Let our licensed boiler repair expert evaluate your boiler equipment for safety and efficiency.
Our gas boiler and furnace service inspections will include inspecting your existing boiler piping and equipment and provide you with all recommendations to get your system working properly, with emphasis on safety and fuel efficiency.
Is your current gas or oil boiler using a chimney for exhaust? Today it makes sense to replace your existing oil or gas boiler with a new high-efficiency model that has federal rebates which will help you save considerably on your heating fuel bills. Today’s new oil or gas boilers keep the heat inside your house instead of wasting valuable dollars up the chimney. With old outdated boilers, your efficiency ratings could be as low as 65-70% AFUE. By replacing your outdated oil or natural gas boiler, you could receive efficiency ratings as high as 97% AFUE, which in turn can save you money on future boiler repairs.
What do you have for a heating system you might ask? Furnace or Boiler
- Either in your attic, crawl space or basement. Ductwork is usually square or round, and basically takes up the most space in your house. Which is usually associated with warm air furnaces. They also might take care of your air conditioning in your house. Furnaces convey heat through registers in your walls, ceilings, and floors. Furnaces are usually described by customers as central air.
- Boilers, on the other hand, heat water through pipes throughout your home and convey heat through heating elements. The elements are usually inside covers that run near the floor level of the room in which is heated. Typically called Baseboard, these are usually the most common heating systems homeowners have to provide heat.
Warm air furnaces create heat from a burner and a heat exchanger. Furnaces use quite a few electronic items to convey heat through the house. Furnaces contain gas or oil burners, fans, switching relays, circuit boards, along with heat exchangers. Most problems in winter months that occur with furnaces are. No Heat is coming out of the floor or wall registers. Not feeling any hot air coming through registers. And thermostat is calling for heat but its cold in the house. When these problems occur you should call an expert like GMAC Plumbing & Heating LLC.
We will diagnose the system, and find the problem of why you’re not getting the proper heat that you desire. We service furnaces of all brands and models, so don’t hesitate to call us if these problems occur.
Common repair calls for boilers are: baseboards are cold, the thermostat is calling but the temperature is not rising, part of my house is cold and the other part is heated. Boilers also have quite a bit of different parts to convey heat through your house. Boilers have burners to heat the water, circulators or zone valves to control what part of the house is getting heat. Some are also supplying domestic hot water to your house on top of the heating problem.
So the easiest way to describe your heating problem is first to know what type of system you have. Both furnaces and boilers have complicated parts that shouldn’t be repaired or altered by any unlicensed contractor. Fires and carbon monoxide poisoning can happen if the repairs are done improperly.
- So in conclusion, Boilers are heating equipment that heat water through pipes and convey the heat through baseboards; Furnaces convey heat through fans and heat exchangers through ductwork to registers either in the floor or ceiling.
- If in doubt don”t hesitate to call us, It’s better to be safe then sorry!!.
Natural Gas, Propane, Oil Fired Furnace Repairs AND Replacement
plumber in ct near you in Hartford and Tolland County Connecticut
Andover, Ashford, Avon, Berlin, Bloomfield, Bolton, Broad Brook, Bristol, Colchester, Canton, Columbia, Coventry, Cromwell, East Granby, East Hampton, East Hartford, East Windsor, Ellington, Enfield, Farmington, Glastonbury, Granby, Kensington, Hartford, Hartland, Hebron, Manchester, Mansfield, Marlborough, Middlesex, Middletown, New Britain, Newington, Old Lyme, Niantic, Plainville, Portland, Rocky Hill, Simsbury, Somers, South Windsor, Southington, Stafford, Stafford Springs, Suffield, Tolland, Vernon, West Hartford, Wethersfield, Willington, Windham, Windsor, Windsor Locks.
other requested plumbing or heating Services we provide
- Boiler / Furnace Repair and Installation
- Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Gas Piping
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
- Drain Pipe Leak Repair
- Outside Plumbing Repair and Installation
- Outside Faucets
- Well Pump Repair / Well Tank Replacement
- Water Softener / Water Filter Installation
- Tub and Shower Replacement
- Bathroom Vanity or Sink Installation
- Kitchen Sink Plumbing Repair
- Bathroom Plumbing Repair Installation
- Dishwasher Installation
- Gas Dryer Installation
- Washing Machine Plumbing
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Underground Sewer Pipe Repair
- Septic to City Sewer Conversion
- Water Link Leak Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Installation
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Oil Burner Cleaning
- Basement Bathroom Installation
- Ice Maker Line Installation
- Electric to Gas Stove Conversion
- Gas Outdoor Grill Piping
- Water Meter Water Line Repair
- Pipe Thawing
- New Plumbing for Additions
- Oil to Gas Boiler Installations