Boiler Heating Repair
We service,repair,or install new gas & oil fired boilers and furnaces.
Is your current gas or oil boiler in need of a repair or service? Or interested installing a new high efficiency gas or oil boiler?
If you see your boiler leaking or you see rust, you need to have an expert evaluate your equipment for safety and efficiency.
Our boiler and furnace service inspection, will inspect your existing equipment, and provide you with all recommendations to get your system working properly.
Is your current gas or oil boiler, using a chimney for exhaust? Today it makes sense to replace your existing oil or gas boiler with a new high efficiency model, with the new federal rebates, you can save considerably on your heating fuel bills. Today`s new oil or gas boilers keep the heat inside your house instead of wasting valuable dollars up the chimney. With old outdated boilers,your efficiency ratings could be as low as 65-70% afue. By replacing your outdated oil or natural gas boiler, you could receive efficiency ratings as high as 97% afue. Which in turn can save you money on future boiler heating repairs.
What do you have for a heating system you might ask?
- Either in your attic or basement. Duct work is usually square or round with a silver color to it, or it will have a shiny type of insulation around it. Which is usually associated with warm air furnaces, that also may convey air conditioning also to your house. This is usually described by most homeowners as central air.
- Boilers on the other hand, are heating equipment that heat water to a certain degree that provide heat thru baseboard elements. The elements are usually inside covers that run near the floor level of the room its heated called baseboard.
- These are usually the most common heating systems that most homeowners have in their house to provide heat.
- Warm air furnaces create heat from a burner, and a heat exchanger. Furnaces use quite a few electronic items to convey heat thru the house. Furnaces contain gas or oil burners, fans, switching relays, circuit boards, along with heat exchangers. Most problems in winter months that occur with furnaces are, heat is not coming out of the floor or wall registers, not feeling any air coming thru registers, and thermostat is calling but its cold in the house.
- When these problems occur you should call an expert like GMAC Plumbing & Heating llc. We will diagnose the system, and find the problem of why youre not getting the proper heat as you desire.
- We service furnaces of all brands and models. So don't hestiate to call us if these problems occur.
- Common calls for boilers are: baseboards are cold, thermostat is calling but temperature is not rising, part of my house is cold and other part is heated.
- Boilers also have quite a bit of different parts to convey heat thru your house. Boilers have burners to heat the water, circulators or zone valves to control what part of the house is getting heat. Some are also supplying domestic hot water to your house on top of the heating problem.
- So the easiest way to describe your heating problem, is too first know what type of system you have. Both furnaces and boilers have complicated parts, that shouldnt be repaired or altered by any unlicensed contractor. Fires and carbon monoxide poisioning can happen if the repairs are done improperly.
- So in conclusion, boilers are heating equipment that heat water and convey the heat thru baseboards; furnaces convey heat thru fans and heat exchangers thru ductwork to registers either in the floor or ceiling.
If in doubt don"t hestitate to call us, Its better to be safe then sorry!!.
Call (860)-543-2730 today to scheldule an appointment or inspection.